Are you looking to buy baby prams for your newborn? If so, we have collected the five (5) most-purchased strollers in 2022. We discovered from different online marketplaces that these pushchairs were the favourites of new moms. We think you will find them comfortable to take your new baby for a walk.
In this baby prams review, you will find the best 5 pushchairs for your baby, as well as the factors to consider when buying or purchasing one.
5 Best Baby Prams for Newborns in 2022
In this section, we talk about the five leading baby prams you can get in 2022, even if you are on a budget.
- Graco FastAction Foldable Baby Prams
If you are looking for a portable and foldable baby pram, look no farther because the Graco FastAction Foldable Baby Prams offers that. It is designed with a one-second fold and is portable too. You will have no difficulty in carrying it with you.
Covering your baby through and through is so easy, thanks to the overall cover provided by the pushchair. It does not only cover the baby’s face but also protects the head from the sun.
Maximum Weight: 50 pounds
Age Range: Suitable for babies below the age of 3
Type of Harness: 5 Point
- The stroller comes with a one-step secure attachment.
- Some customers say the seat belt is safe and easy to use.
- The pushchair is also sturdy and practicable for use.
- The cup holder doesn’t appear to be sturdy.
- The faulty wheel may be impossible to inflate.
This is one of the best baby prams with lots of space for your baby. It also comes with a deluxe parent console and a large storage basket to keep the baby things.
With a one-hand fold, it wouldn’t be difficult to pack the stroller for your next stroll with the baby. The height can also be adjusted to fit into the atmosphere.
Wheel Design: 3-wheel design with swivel front wheels.
Type of Fabric: Mesh
Age Range: Ideal for infants.
- It’s easy to get the seats out.
- Adjustable car seat base.
- The 5-point harness with padded cover keeps the baby secure.
- You may have some difficulties removing the buckles.
- Doesn’t recline enough.
Your baby needs to be safe even if you are taking him or her along with the baby pram in your car. This is possible with the Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, which comes with a SafeMax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat and SafeZone Base.
The stroller also comes with a convenient transfer system, which allows you to transfer the baby from the car to the stroller and vice-versa.
Maximum Weight: 35 Pounds
Type of Harness: 5-Point
Suitable For: Infants
- It is a flexible infant travel system.
- Features a modular frame with 6 modes.
- The instruction manual is very clear, making it easy to assemble the stroller.
- Some buyers think that its height is adjustable.
- The canopy of the stroller may be fragile.
- The car seat is heavy and bulky.
This stroller comes with a reclining seat to improve the seating position of your baby, as well as an extended canopy for maximum UV protection.
Storing your baby’s items is as easy as dropping them into the pushchair. Thanks to the roomy storage facility, you can store your baby’s water bottles and cups.
Suitable For: Both infants and toddlers
Harness Type: 5-point
Weight: 11.8 lbs
- Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold.
- Comes with convenient trays.
- The visor has a nice see-through sheet.
- Easy to assemble.
- The brakes do not lock easily.
- The sunshade may not be movable.
- Some buyers wished that the all-terrain tires were rubberized instead of being plastic.
Looking for an adventure while taking your baby on a stroller? Consider purchasing a reversible baby pram that allows you to move the pushchair in any direction you want. The Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller offers that, as well as providing a safe and comfy strolling experience.
The stroller also comes with an extendable European-style canopy enhanced with UPF 50+ sun visor and adjustable footrest.
Maximum Weight: 50 Pounds
Type of Harness: 5-Point
Age Range: Ideal for newborns
- Enhanced security features, such as Reflective Piping and JPMA certification.
- It has a comfortable and well-cushioned seat with a reclining feature.
- Fairly easy to assemble the stroller.
- The height is not adjustable.
- Doesn’t come with a parent cup holder.
Baby Prams Buying Guide: Factors to Consider before Buying a Stroller
Before you pay for a baby pram, it is pertinent to consider some factors. You don’t want to spend money and time buying something that doesn’t guarantee your baby’s comfort.
Here are some of the things to have in mind:
- How Friendly is the Stroller for Your Newborn?
The first factor to consider is the friendliness of the stroller for your newborn. This includes the ease of use and the comfort of the baby, even from the infancy stage.
As a rule of thumb, consider buying a baby pram that:
- Has a neck control feature.
- Offers flexible seating positions, such as the bassinet mode or deep recline.
- Comes with a car seat, as a free add-on.
- The Flexibility of the Stroller
The baby pram should also be easy to use on all terrains. Also, you want to look out for one that is easy to fold after use.
How heavy is the stroller? Note that some manufacturers may quote different weight capacities. As a general rule, go for a baby pram that is easy to carry, and which can easily contain the baby and its items.
Consider purchasing a pushchair that is made of mesh fabric. This is one of the easiest to wash.
We saved the best for the last. How much are you willing to spend to buy the baby pram? While some may be affordable, others may cost much more. Although your budget may be below the lowest amount of baby prams in the market, you may want to consider increasing it if the stroller is worth the money.